Keep your students happy with quick and effective live chat support - Get the Higher Ed Live Chat Benchmark Metrics Q3 today!

Click here


Disrupting the live chat experience

96% of organizations agree that creating smooth omnichannel experiences is a priority, but only 20% of them are getting live chat right. If you’re in the other 80%, check out our infographic to learn how live chat can be disrupted to maximize impact by using modern tools, technology, and best practices.

To learn more, click here to download the full CCW Disruptive Technology Report: Live Chat.

Disruptive Live Chat Experience [Infographic]

Read CCW’s Disruptive Technology Review to uncover live chat’s full potential


Embed this infographic on your site: