Boston, United States
Enterprise-level contact centers with teams of 500+ agents
- Proactive chat invitations
- Canned messages
- Pre-/Post-chat survey
- Routing rules
- Website visitor tracking
- Offline forms
- Detailed reporting
- Auto-translation (third-party integration)
- Single sign-on
- AI-powered customer service
- Data level: Data obfuscation; IP restrictions
- Application level: Advanced password policy; Blocking agent logins after set attempts
- Compliances: GDPR and PCI compliant
Bold360 is a highly robust solution. The interface is easy to use and customize. Some customers report a tedious implementation process due to the complexity of their solution.
Bold360 offers 24/7 live chat support, however there are several reports of bad service with their outsourced support team. Issue resolution tends to stretch over a few days and there have been problems with server stability and system outages.
Bold360 offers private and cloud deployment. They do not offer on-premise deployment.
Bold360’s pricing package is completely quote-based depending on your business needs. They offer 3 plans: Starter, Plus, and AI.
- Robust multi-channel experience. All their products can be accessed from one agent console
- Interface is very user-friendly and can easily be customized to meet unique business requirements
- Audio/video chat one of the unique features included in their mobile app
- Support queries can take 48 hours or more to get a response
- Implementation is lengthy and tedious
- Does not offer multiple campaigns for different departments or use cases