Great customer experiences are the key to winning business and keeping customers. But successful CX initiatives are few and far between, with only 23% of organizations reporting actual, tangible benefits from their efforts.
A new report authored by Bob Thompson, CEO of CustomerThink provides quantitative data about drivers of CX success and failure, with concrete recommendations on how to choose the right path forward.
Download the full report to learn:
- How to improve complete customer journey vs. touchpoints
- Best practices for winning CX initiatives
- Technology usage for customer listening, analytics, and engagement
- Strategies for measuring CX success and proving ROI
- The top three major drivers of customer loyalty
Download your copy by filling out the form on the right.