Agent groups is a feature which allows administrators to manage permissions for large groups of agents more efficiently. To set up and configure Agent Groups, navigate to the Agents tab in My Account module. For the Group option to appear you need to have at least 5 agents in your account.
- Go to My Account> Agents> Groups.
- Enable Agent Groups. once enabled you will find two default groups: Site administrator & All Agents.
- To create a new group click New Agent Group.
- Name your group and assign/remove agents.
- For more information on configuring agent permissions within groups click here.