- As Manager, you will lead the application development of Chat/Voice Bot services function including development, implementation and delivery of backend and web-facing information systems that support Omnichannel customer engagement software.
- Lead and manage team of software developers and IT professionals to deliver high-quality business solutions and customer service each day. Promote a culture of openness and trust where team members feel engaged and inspired.
- Lead and manage projects, ensuring high quality solutions are delivered to business customer expectations. Keep a high level of engagement and communication with the product team.
- Provide a hands-on technical role throughout the software development lifecycle; from requirements gathering to application and database development.
- Facilitate business process analysis with product team to elicit requirements and develop design documents and workflows.
- Ensure quality control processes are in place to ensure deliverables meet expectations and that existing technologies and methodologies remain relevant.
- Ensure software development lifecycle best practices are being followed and periodically evaluated for improvement.
- A bachelor’s degree, usually in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering or related area.
- 10+ years of IT experience developing database and web applications.
- 5+ years of people management experience, managing engineers.
- 5+ years of experience architecting and designing (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Experience in chat/voice bot development, machine learning, natural language processing, STT, TTS, contact center technologies.
- Experience managing the design and production implementation of chat/voice bots in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with SIP, RTP, WebRTC, VoIP, and other real-time voice development.
- Experience or knowledge in telecommunications, networking, or contact centers.
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, operating systems, and distributed systems.
- Experience in architecture design with focus on AI services for language / speech, bots, or text search.
- Ability to lead the design and implementation of AI-based solutions, web services, and debugging tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a team-based orientation.
Who We Are
Comm100 is an award-winning digital customer engagement platform, enabling organizations to better engage, convert and support their customers online. Established in 2009, Comm100 serves over 10,000 clients globally including HP, Rackspace, Government of Canada, Google, Stanford University, and many more. We believe that our work is never done as long as there are customers in a queue. We don’t sleep until we find the smartest, most efficient way to communicate, answer questions, and solve problems.
What We Believe
At Comm100, we strongly believe that the success of a company depends entirely on its people. We seek self-motivated team players who will appreciate a performance-driven work environment, rooted in creativity, personal development, integrity and open communication. We work hard but always make time for fun.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Flexible working environment and office hours
- Quarterly fun and interactive team-building events
- Opportunities for professional learning, growth, and career advancement.
Apply NOW! Please send your resume to email@example.com.