We are excited to announce that Comm100 Live Chat for Enterprise has been released with brand new features, aiming at delivering superior customer service with ease.
What Is Live Chat for Enterprise?
At Comm100, we value quality products, customers’ recognition, and being professional in the industry. As our product and service evolve, more and more large sized companies inquire about live chat solutions from us. To better satisfy your enterprise-level needs, we decided to launch Live Chat for Enterprise on top of the existing offerings as an independent solution that can perfectly work with your current workflow.
What’s New with the Enterprise Version?
Tailored for large scale businesses, Comm100 Live Chat for Enterprise is deployed independently. Now it’s time to check the new features one by one.
Rule-Based Chat Routing
To efficiently manage chat volume, you might need an accurate path for each incoming chat to designated departments/operators when there are multiple ones. But how can you achieve accurate routing? Currently the enterprise version supports routing conditions based on 20+ parameters listed below:
- Visitor location, including country, region, state/province, city, time zone, language
- Visitor source, including referral page, search engine, search key words
- Visitor behavior, including landing page, current page, chat request page, visit times, chat times
- Pre-chat information, including email, service/product, custom fields
- Custom variables, namely visitor information passed from your website to Comm100 Live Chat programmatically such as user ID, account type, service level, etc.
Automatic Chat Allocation
Multiple operators might be available when a chat request is coming. The real question is who could be the most appropriate operator to accept the chat. We now have 3 principles to help you make the right decision automatically.
At the same time, you can also enable backup department in case that incoming chats are routed to a fully occupied department, which means all operators in the department are unavailable. Then the inbound chats are to be routed to the backup department automatically. Otherwise the incoming chats will be in waiting queue.
Apart from all the above principles, you can add last-chatted operator preferred principle which is with the highest priority. If it is enabled, incoming chats will be allocated to the operators who chatted with the visitors last time.
- Load balancing principle, under which incoming chats will be allocated to the operators who have least ongoing chats
- Round Robin principle, under which incoming chats will be allocated to the operators one by one sequentially
- Capability weighted principle, under which incoming chats will be allocated to the operators who have a better capability and capability value=1- ongoing chats/max concurrent chats
We employ the MaximumOn technology developed by Comm100 to ensure that your ongoing chats remain intact during all kinds of failures, even during natural disasters like earthquakes.
With the MaximumOn technology, Comm100 Live Chat is deployed on 2 servers located in 2 separate data centers. In case one server fails for any reason, the service will seamlessly and automatically switch to the other server without your noticing it.
It might seem too complicated for you to understand in a short while. Never mind. Our enterprise version comes with excellent support. In addition to traditional support via phone, email and live chat, different levels of training are available at your request. And you are privileged to join us in the product improvement circle to make the product better satisfy your needs.
How to Get It?
Our enterprise version is available upon request. If you want to learn more about it, please contact us
for a demo.