98% of students at least somewhat agree that the quality of support is an important factor when choosing which school to join.
Engaging with prospective students is difficult at the best of times. It’s even more difficult if you don’t know how they want to be engaged. In our latest higher education survey, we polled students to learn what matters to them when they are choosing which school to join and how they expect to be engaged.
Data in this report comes from a survey conducted from January 13th, 2023, through January 17th, 2023. Respondents were 18–29 year-olds currently studying at higher education institutions in the United States or Canada, enrolled in a 2-year, 4-year, or graduate program. All of the 226 respondents were domestic students with a 40% male, 60% female split.
Read the report to get answers to all these questions and more:
- What channels do students prefer using?
- How quickly do they expect to get a response to their query?
- Do they really care about 24/7 availability?
- Are they open to using chatbots?
- How do they feel about personalization?