Improving customer experience is widely cited as a number 1 priority for companies as companies wake up to the customer experience as a key strategic priority for continued business success.
While many managers are able to pick out various aspects of the customer experience which could be improved, turning these thoughts into a successful process which guarantees results is often trickier.
With that in mind, we’ve created a complete eBook which lays out all the steps you’ll need to take to build a successful customer experience improvement program for your business. This eBook contains best practice tips from the CX field, encompassing methodologies like Six Sigma to ensure your pathway to customer experience improvement is clear and straightforward.
This eBook contains the following chapters:
- 10 First Steps to Improve Your Customer Experience
- How to Set Goals & Build a Strategy to Drive Customer Experience Improvement
- Customer Experience Mapping: How to Create Smoother, More Effortless Journeys
- Customer Experience Quality & Training: How to Build a Winning Framework within Your Organization
- How to Use Continuous Improvement Strategies for Customer Experience Improvement
This eBook also includes a template to use for your customer experience mapping sessions, which ties in with the chapter “Customer Experience Mapping: How to Create Smoother, More Effortless Journeys”.