It’s live! Access exclusive 2024 live chat benchmark data & see how well your team is performing.

Get the data

Ticketing is the backbone of every customer support team. That’s because at best, First Contact Resolution (FCR) averages only 78% globally. For the other 22% – and to keep tabs on the full picture – you need a powerful ticketing system. You found it here.

Talk to Us
Ticketing Companion
The must-have digital engagement companion

Comm100 Ticketing is a core component of the Comm100 digital omnichannel platform. Confidently manage any conversation that needs follow-up, regardless of where it happens with this complete ticketing system.

Multichannel-Ticketing-Full Cycle Support
Full-cycle support

Comm100’s support ticket system helps you track tickets from first call to resolution – with detailed notes covering every step in along the way. Our intuitive workflow makes it a snap.

Multichannel-Ticketing-Right Agent
The right agents on the job

Take control of your support ticket system by making sure every ticket is handled by the right department and agent – directly from the Comm100 agent console.

you can use tags and filters to better arrange all tickets

Tag and filter for faster response times

Comm100’s helpdesk ticketing system offers intelligent tagging and filtering options. This helps you quickly sort through your support queue and establish better resolution workflows. A more organized agent is a more productive agent!

you can add response time on the tickets so that customers will get your response in time

Make – and keep – your response promises

When it comes to customer service, actions speak louder than words. After all, your customers expect resolution. That’s why Comm100’s ticketing system lets you set and track Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to keep your agents focused on the most urgent tickets first.

you can add automation functions to streamline your workflow on comm100

Powerful automation

Comm100’s support ticket system boasts automation features that streamline and enhance your workflow. Automatically update case status, send pre-defined messages and post-case communications, and more with an intelligent support ticket system.

comm100 ticketing and messaging enables you to connect with customers through different platforms

Fully integrated with Comm100 Live Chat

Comm100’s ticketing-system integrates perfectly with Comm100 Live Chat, giving you extra options for faster issue resolution. Create tickets from offline messages and completed and ongoing chats, allowing teams to carry on conversations effortlessly within a single unified agent console.


Comprehensive ticketing reporting

Comm100 provides robust reporting that paints a clear picture of your support team’s ticket and case management. Reports include a statistical summary of your tickets, as well as the overall performance of each agent/department/email account. This helps you better evaluate agent performance, monitor ticket quality and identify areas for improvement – all wrapped up within your helpdesk ticketing system.

Get started today

Join thousands of happy Comm100 customers