How do you measure your team’s impact and success? See how you stack up against others in your industry.
In 2019, chats that started with a bot earned a customer satisfaction score 7% higher than chats that started with a human. With an increased focus on the agent-customer relationship, businesses are figuring out how technology can make everyone’s lives easier while fostering trust, understanding, and value. This is just one example of how AI and other tools can help, rather than hurt, that human connection.
After analyzing 56 million chat interactions from around the world and across 14 industries, we present to you the current standing for CSAT, average chats per month, and other key strategic live chat benchmarks for 2020. This report features commentary and best practice remarks from some of the world’s best-known customer experience professionals.
Inside you’ll find:
- Data-informed, strategy-boosting insights from over 56 million chat interactions and year over year comparisons
- The latest customer experience trends from 14 major industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology, and Retail/eCommerce
- Best practices from top performers and influencers for creating a successful live chat strategy
- How AI-powered chatbots fit into the picture and will continue to influence customer interactions
Foreword: Brian Cantor, Principal Analyst and Director, Customer Management Practice, CCW
With Commentary by:
- Shep Hyken, Customer Service & Experience Expert, NY Times Bestselling Author and Keynote Speaker
- Jeff Toister, Customer Service Writer, Consultant & Trainer
- John DiJulius, Customer Service Consultant, Best-Selling Author & Keynote Speaker
- Colin Taylor, CX Contact Center Expert, Speaker – 40+ Years
- Sabih Ahmed, Senior Product Manager, Virtual Assistant, Chat & Messaging, Rogers Communications
- And more…