Student support expectations are at an all-time high, and many higher education institutions are struggling to match them.
- 61% of Gen Zers expect their needs to be anticipated
- 77% of Gen Zers expect consistent interactions across departments
- 63% of Gen Zers expect all reps to have the same information about them.
This level of student support isn’t achievable with phone. Digital channels are essential to matching student expectations, particularly live chat and chatbots. To go above and beyond and stand out from competitors, schools need digital omnichannel.
Download this eBook to learn:
- Why schools must adopt digital support channels
- How schools can use live chat and chatbots to meet student expectations
- How digital omnichannel takes it up a level, improving support quality, efficiency, and personalization.