Note: Learn the latest trends and metrics for your business in our updated 2020 Benchmark Report.
Live chat isn’t the new kid on the block any more. As a customer communication channel, chat is rapidly maturing, causing new challenges, implications, priorities and standards of care for professionals everywhere.
That’s why, every year, we produce our Live Chat Benchmark Report – helping you to discover the latest customer service trends and metrics which influence your CX strategy.
We are extremely proud that this year, our report has also been produced in partnership with CCW Digital – the world’s largest global online community for customer contact professionals.
Inside you’ll find:
- Customer service data from 40 million chat interactions
- Latest trend analysis, based on 5 years of live chat benchmark data
- Insights and tips from industry experts, analysts and thought leaders
Thank you to everyone who participated in the report:
- Brian Cantor, Principal Analyst & CCW Digital Director
- Shep Hyken, Customer service expert & New York Times bestselling author
- Jeff Toister, Author of The Service Culture Handbook
- Jeremy Watkin, Director of Customer Experience at FCR, co-founder and contributor on Customer Service Life
- Sean Hawkins, Call Center Leader & Speaker, Cofounder of Call Center Weekly
- Blake Morgan, Customer Experience Author & Speaker
- Dan Gingiss, Author of Winning at Social Customer Care & co-host of Experience This!