There are no two ways about it: good customer service is hard work. It’s a constant challenge to strike a balance between helpfulness and efficiency when you have so many customers to assist.
But improving chat service doesn’t have to be difficult. Like how creating a great soup starts with homemade stock, you need a quality base to deliver the kind of customer service that has people coming back for more.
Whether your communications are over letter, email or any other text-based medium, this chapter has all the best tips, templates and ready-to-use scripts you need to write credible and impactful customer messages.
Read this section to find out how to speak to your customer in every key situation and write the most convincing and persuasive messages. This section contains the following content:
- 6 Useful Examples of Apology Letters to Customers
- How to Write a Thank You Letter to Your Customer with Easy-to-Use Samples
- 5 Things to Consider Before Drafting Sales Letters and Emails
- How to Write Powerful B2C Sales Letters and Emails, with 7 Real-Life Examples
- How to Write a Winning B2B Sales Letter in 7 Easy Steps
- Holidays, Birthdays and More – 20+ Letters to Customers for Special Occasions