Before you invest in any new technology, you need to have well-defined goals and expectations. Live chat and AI chatbots are no different. While there are many vendors out there that offer live chat or chatbot services, we recommend that you select a vendor that does both for easier implementation, training, and execution.
Here are 5 factors you need to consider when evaluating vendors.
Questions to ask about…
- What depth of personalization options are offered?
- What segmentation capabilities are available for clients in different regions or languages, or of different demographics?
- What kind of data is provided out of the box and does it provide the right insights to create more personalized experiences?
- Is there intent-based routing available to automatically direct inbound queries to the right department the first time, without triage or transfers?
- Can integrations and APIs be used to connect the platform to other systems, making deep personalisation automatic?
Quality platforms will allow your financial institution to engage personally with a client based on their geography, interaction history, account status and more. Personalization is crucial for financial institutions to build stronger relationships with their clients.
Your agents will use the platform every day, so it must enhance their ability to do great work without needing lengthy training or workarounds. 98% of organizations state the agent experience (AX) is a key part of any successful client experience strategy, so any good platform needs to appeal as much to the agents as the clients.
The right platform should be versatile enough to contribute to each of your financial institution’s target metrics and flexible enough to adapt to any technology stack through integration and configuration options.
Quality conversations build stronger relationships, but that shouldn’t be at the expense of efficiency. Organizations need to make sure they’re taking full advantage of a platform’s more advanced capabilities like file sharing, co-browsing, and more, to provide quality interactions through tactical, interactive experiences that fuel greater client satisfaction.
Safeguarding client data will always be non-negotiable for financial institutions. Good platforms should have multiple layers of data protection and compliance with data standards like ISO 27001, GDPR, PCI, and more.