Choosing a customer engagement software solution can be daunting. But you’re not alone — we’ve compiled this checklist of things to consider when evaluating different providers to help you stay on track. By keeping this list in sight during research — or using it to ask your vendor questions during a sales pitch — you will be able to avoid hidden drawbacks and choose the best customer engagement software for your business.
Getting to Know the Vendor
- Does the vendor have experience in your industry?
- Does the vendor have a reputation as a quality provider?
- Do past and current users speak favorably about this vendor? (Check online reviews for this information.)
- Does the vendor have case studies of companies like yours who’ve used their software?
- Does the vendor have a stable financial status and financial stability? (You can check this using services like Dun and Bradstreet.)
- Is the vendor an expert in their product and industry?