This is a simple energizer which can be adapted for whatever area you wish to focus on. You can use our suggested questions, or make up your own, to tie in with a particular theme or idea.
Ask your team to stand in a circle. You can take the role of leader for the first round, starting off by holding the ball. Think of a question you’d like to ask the group, for example, “What does customer service mean to you?”
Answer the question and explain that each person to get the ball needs to also answer the question. Throw the ball to a member of the team and ask them to answer, then ask them to throw the ball to repeat the process u8ntil everyone has answered.
Once one round has been completed, get the ball back and pose a new question. You can do this for as many rounds as you like. Thought-provoking questions for subsequent rounds are:
- What does exceptional customer service look like?
- What is your customer service philosophy?
- What’s the best way to handle a difficult customer?
- How do you know you’re delivering great service?
- Share a time you received exceptional customer service. What happened, and what made it so special?
Alternatively, if you want an energizer just for fun, you can come up with some non-work-related questions. You can even tell you group that they can change the question being asked any time they like, when they have the ball, and let them take charge of asking and answering each other fun questions.