Split your team into pairs.
Explain to the team that one of them will be a driver, and one a driving instructor. Let them decide quickly who is who.
Explain that the catch is that the driver will be blindfolded. Hand out a blindfold to each pair.
The job of the driving instructor is to guide the driver around the room, avoiding any obstacles.
Tell the pairs to start, and watch them guide each other around. If the pairs seem to be finding the activity quite easy, you can create obstacles while the activity is occurring, by putting chairs in the way or even lying down on the floor.
Stop the activity when you wish. If you have enough time, you can repeat the activity, asking the pairs to swap roles.
- Once you are totally finished, ask the group a few questions.
- Drivers – how did you find that activity?
- Driving instructors – how did you find that activity?
- Was the driving, overall, a success?
- Was there anything you could have done differently to make it more successful?
- How does this relate to the way we guide our customers through communications with us?