[Report] Live Chat Benchmark Report 2017
This report is based on the real-world customer service data over a two-year period, covering 32,984,044 live chat interactions from companies all around the world. It shows the latest customer service trends and helps you benchmark your live chat performance.
- Changes of the 5 main customer service metrics in 2016 when compared with 2015: Customer Satisfaction Rate, Wait Time, Chat Duration, Chats Per Month and Chats Per Operator Per Month;
- Findings of how chat volume fluctuates by season;
- Country/industry specific data to benchmark your performance;
- Insights and comments from top customer service experts, including Shep Hyken, Kate Leggett, Jeff Toister, Kate Nasser, Blake Morgan, and more;
- Suggestions of what to do in 2017 to make your live chat suggessful.