Issue you are experiencing
I have Automatically email chat transcripts for archiving or follow up enabled but chat transcripts aren’t arriving in my email inbox.
- The email address specified in Comm100 is different than email inbox you are checking.
- You are trying to have transcripts sent to multiple email addresses but the format you have used to set this up is incorrect.
- You have not enabled transcripts to be sent for the right Campaign.
- You have required agents to complete the wrap-up fields and the chats you are looking for haven’t been wrapped up by your agents.
- Login to your Comm100 Control Panel.
- Go to Campaign> Chat Window> Advanced and ensure that you have the right Campaign selected from the Campaign menu in the top right corner.
- Make sure the email address is correct. Check for typos.
- If you have multiple recipients set to receive chat transcripts separate them by Comma. For example: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com etc.
- If Agent Wrap-Up is required, the transcript will be sent when the wrap-up form has been completed or 1 hour after the chat ends, whichever comes first.