By following the steps below, you will learn how to simulate and preview the customer-facing side of live chat without installing live chat on a webpage.
- Login to your comm100 Account.
- Click Get Online & Chat. This will launch the Comm100 Agent Console. This is where your agents chat with visitors.
- Click Simulate a visitor button to launch a visitor side Preview page that has live chat code preinstalled. Here you will be able to chat as if you were a visitor on your website. This only works when there are no current visitors on pages where Comm100 live chat code is installed.
You can also open the preview page from the control panel Installation > Preview
- Click on the Chat Button at the bottom of the page newly opened page and Start a Chat
- Go back to the Agent Console App and Accept the chat you just initiated.
Now you can have conversations with yourself to understand how your customer will experience Live Chats.