Net Promoter Score, or NPS, measures customer experience and predicts business growth. It can be used to collect visitor feedback and evaluate service performance. Comm100 includes NPS as a standard field type for Post-Chat Surveys. Adding NPS to your post-chat Survey is very easy. Simply follow the steps below.
How to add NPS to your Post Chat Survey
- Login to your Comm100 Control Panel.
- Go to Campaign> Post Chat and click Add a field.
- It will open a prompt in a new window. Select NPS from the top Menu. Edit the Field Name and the text that will appear on the Left and Right side of the Score.
- Make sure to mark the field Visible. Check the Required box if you want to make it a mandatory field.
- Click OK and Save Changes. And there you have it. Visitors will now see the NPS field in the post chat window.
Note: To get your NPS report go to Reports> Post Chat Survey. Select the appropriate Campaign if you have Multiple Campaigns enabled.