How to turn on the notifications of Comm100 Live Chat Web App?
We newly added HTML5 Notifications support in Comm100 Live Chat Web App. Comm100 Live Chat will alert you when there’s a new chat request, a new response, etc.
Please follow the steps below to turn on and set the pop-up alert.
Step by Step Instructions
- Log into Agent Console;
- Click Sound & Popup under Settings;
- Enable/disable alert sounds by clicking the loudspeaker icon, select the notifier in the dropdown list and adjust the volume according to your needs. You can also enable/disable popup alert by clicking the icon under Alert Popup.
When you use Web App on a browser that supports HTML5 notifications (like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc) for the first time, you will be asked whether let Comm100 Live Chat send you notifications. If you disabled the feature by accident, you can follow the steps below to turn on the notification.
Notifications on Chrome
- Click the Chrome menu icon in the top-right corner of the browser window;
- Go to Settings;
- Click Show advanced settings;
- In the Privacy section, click Content settings;
- In the dialog that appears, scroll down to the Notifications section;
- Click Manage exceptions to check whether https://hosted.comm100.com:443 is blocked. If yes, please delete the record manually;
- Refresh the Web App page and you can enable the notification.
Notifications on Safari
- Click Safari in the top-left corner of the menu bar;
- Go to Preferences;
- In the Notifications section, allow hosted.comm100.com to show alerts in Notification Center.