What’s Offline Message Window and how to customize it?
Offline Message Window is used for your website visitors to leave offline messages when the status of the chat button is offline.
- Visitors can also choose to leave offline messages if they don’t want to wait for agents to answer their chat requests.
Although offline messages can be viewed in your Comm100 account, you can set to receive visitors’ messages in your email addresses.
Customizing Comm100 Live Chat Offline Message Window is easy. Follow the instructions below to define your own offline message window.
Step by Step Instructions
- Log into your Comm100 account;
- Click Campaign from the left menu bar;
Click Offline Message;
Note: If you have multiple campaigns, please choose the correct one you are using and click Edit to go to the Offline Message part.
- Choose whether to open Comm100 Offline Message Window or show your own page when visitors click on your offline message button, set your Window Title and Greeting Message;
Note: If you want to set up the Window Title, you must use the Popup Chat Window type.
- Set the visible and required fields showing on your offline message window to collect the information based on your needs;
- Define your email addresses where visitors’ offline messages will be sent to;
- Click Save Changes.