How to Add Comm100 Live Chat to Your Magento Website?
Comm100 Live Chat Magento Plugin enables you to quickly add a chat extension to your Magento website.
Add Com100 Live Chat Magento Extension
- Log into your Magento admin panel and go to Magento Connect Manager under System;
- Get the extension key of Comm100 Live Chat Magento Plugin;
- Enter the key acquired from Step 2 and click Install.
A new extension named Comm100 will appear in the admin panel when the installation is finished.
Link up Your Comm100 Live Chat Account
- Go to Comm100 tab in your admin panel;
- Enter your Comm100 Live Chat account information and click Link up to connect the live chat account with your Magento website. You can create a new account if you’re new to Comm100.
Now you have successfully added a chat button to each page of your website. You can either log into your live chat console via our web app or download our desktop/mobile apps to chat with visitors.
- If there’re multiple campaigns in your live chat account, you will be asked to select one plan you want to use on your website.
- If you want to place your chat button in a fixed position on your Magento website, view the step by step guide.