Agent management includes adding new agents, set permission or reset password for agents, edit the existing agents’ information, delete the existing agents, or set an agent’s permission.
If you are a Site Administrator or have permission to manage agents, you can manage agents for your Comm100 account.
Create a New Agent
- Log into your Comm100 account.
- Go to the My Account and click Agents, then click New Agent.
Edit an Agent’s Profile
- Click the email of an agent that you want to edit.
- Edit the agent based on your own requirements.
Delete an Existing Agent
- Select an agent.
- Click the Delete icon at the Agents page.
Reset an Agent’s Password
- Select an agent and click Reset Password at the Agents page.
Type in a new password for the agent and click Save.
Note: Administrators can change an agent’s password without knowing the current password.
Set an Agent’s Permission
- Select an agent and click Permission Settings at the Agents page.
- Set agents permissions according to your requirements.