How can I manage agents for my Comm100 account?
Agent management includes adding new agents, set permission or reset password for agents, edit the existing agents’ information, delete the existing agents, or set an agent’s permission.
If you are a Site Administrator or have permission to manage agents, you can manage agents for your Comm100 account.
Create a New Agent
- Log into your Comm100 account;
- Go to the My Account and click Agents;
- Select an agent and click New Agent.
Edit an Agent’s Profile
- Click the email of an agent that you want to edit;
- Edit the agent based on your own requirements.
Delete an Existing Agent
- Select an agent;
- Click the Delete icon at the Agents page.
Reset an Agent’s Password
- Select an agent and click Reset Password at the Agents page;
Type in a new password for the agent and click Save.
Note: Administrators can change an agent’s password without knowing the current password.
Set an Agent’s Permission
- Select an agent and click Permission Settings at the Agents page;
- Set agents permissions according to your requirements.