Happy new year, everybody! I’d like to share a piece of great news with you on this special day. As some of you might already know, we have been actively working on a new Comm100 Live Chat Control Panel recently which features a totally redesigned UI and better grouped functions, pages and reports. After days and nights’ hard work, we think now it’s time for you to meet. So here we go! BTW, it’s planned to go live on January 10, 2014.
What’s changed with the new Comm100 Live Chat Control Panel?
1. Optimized the user interfaces and interactive experiences, making the use of Comm100 Live Chat truly intuitive.
2. Separated the customization of visitor side windows into different parts, making it much more flexible and enjoyable.
3. Grouped historical chats, messages, navigations and missed & refused chats all into the History menu.
4. Added Post-Chat survey to help you collect more customer feedback.
5. Added reports on custom fields used in Pre-Chat and Post-Chat surveys, if any.
6. Grouped Search Engine and Search Keyboard reports to the Traffic Source report.
7. Other improvements and fixes.
Like the change or not? Tell us in the comment box below.
Thanks. Wish you a healthy and prosperous 2014!
Live Chat Scripts to Make Stellar Agents
120+ ready-to-use live chat scripts for 8 of the most common sales and customer service scenarios.Download Free
How to Create a Dynamic Live Chat Strategy
Concepts and techniques in the implementation and utilization of the live chat solution.Download Free
The Top Ten Ways That Live Chat Can Increase Sales
The techniques to increase sales lie in your daily utilization of the live chat solution.Download Free