Happy new year, everybody! I’d like to share a piece of great news with you on this special day. As some of you might already know, we have been actively working on a new Comm100 Live Chat Control Panel recently which features a totally redesigned UI and better grouped functions, pages and reports. After days and nights’ hard work, we think now it’s time for you to meet. So here we go! BTW, it’s planned to go live on January 10, 2014.
What’s changed with the new Comm100 Live Chat Control Panel?
1. Optimized the user interfaces and interactive experiences, making the use of Comm100 Live Chat truly intuitive.
2. Separated the customization of visitor side windows into different parts, making it much more flexible and enjoyable.
3. Grouped historical chats, messages, navigations and missed & refused chats all into the History menu.
4. Added Post-Chat survey to help you collect more customer feedback.
5. Added reports on custom fields used in Pre-Chat and Post-Chat surveys, if any.
6. Grouped Search Engine and Search Keyboard reports to the Traffic Source report.
7. Other improvements and fixes.
Like the change or not? Tell us in the comment box below.
If you want to have a field experience of the new Comm100 Control Panel, you are welcome to give it a try at our demo site.
Thanks. Wish you a healthy and prosperous 2014!